Money Management Magazine today reported
As if accountants (and indeed any finance professionals) are not under the pump enough already, without having to re-do SMSF training because it didn’t satisfy ASIC requirements.
Don’t get burnt! If an accountant’s licence is your objective, do your research and be sure that your training time won’t be wasted by taking a course aligned to ASIC’s RG146 requirements.
There’s a lot of SMSF training out there – days spent face to face in a training room, distance education using textbooks, PDFs online – we’ve seen it all! We all learn differently but let’s face it; most of us are time poor, trying to balance work and family while simultaneously trying to manage some professional development.
If this sounds like your story then SMSF101 is your online solution!
- It’s a self-paced, wholly online course covering the SMSF essentials
- There are no timetables, just log in when you have some free time – on the plane or train, in the airport lounge, at home on the weekends – the choice is yours!
- Test the water with just one topic (module) or go gung-ho into the complete 11 module course
- Take the course for CPD or attain RG146 accreditation
- It’s cost and time effective
How does it work?
Enrolling in our SMSF101 course is simple using our online store. Choose and pay for the study option you prefer and you’re on your way!
Our course has been reviewed by SPAA, the AFA and the FPA and CPD points apply from each of the industry bodies. Recent re-accreditation has seen SPAA allocate a massive 60 CPD points to the course.
Here’s what SPAA’s CPD Services Manager, Todd Walters had to say:
If you need SMSF training then SMSF101 is a simple and very effective option for busy accountants, financial advisers and other professionals.
Our client list is growing! SMSF101 has been trialled by the ATO and is used by SMSF practitioners within the BT Financial Group.
Take a look at the only truly online course of its kind. We are confident you will be impressed.